Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Friday, May 15, 2009

National Fudge Week


So I just found out it's National Fudge Week - just in the nick of time! (Why didn't anyone tell me this sooner? And why haven't I received fliers and coupons from fudge shops like See's Candies??).

Being as I am an even BIGGER lover of peanut butter, I thought it'd be all to appropriate to share this bee-oo-tiful Peanut Butter Fudge recipe with all you mamas out there! Enjoy (and let me know how the fudge turns out!)

Peanut Butter Fudge
2 cups white sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 1/3 cups peanut butter
Boil milk and sugar in a medium saucepan for three minutes over medium-high heat. Immediately stir in the marshmallow crème and peanut butter. Pour and spread into a 9×9 inch glass baking dish. Cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.