Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

myself belts.

Being in the midst of potty training, I fully appreciate adjustable waist pants and recently ran across myself belts, which I think would be perfect for toddlers-in-training, as well! {Oh, and in case some of you are wondering, the potty training is finally, finally starting to go well!!! So if you're there with me and think it'll never happen, just hold on!! It will! Promise!}

The concept behind myself belts is that the kids can fasten them themselves! They feature a one-handed closure, meaning they can easily navigate this task themselves. And of course toddlers love that - anything they can do without the assistance of Mommy or Daddy is high on the priority in their books {I can't even tell you how many times I hear at my house, "No, I do it myself!!" or "You don't let me do anything!"}.

So although I have yet to get my hands on one of these, I thought I'd lend you a good birthday or potty training gift.... They look to be pretty stylish {and customizable}, as well, which is always a bonus!

You can check them out here.

Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.etsy.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com