Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Current State of Being

Sooo...as I write this, I am 1 day past my due date and scheduled to be induced this weekend. Of course, I have mixed feelings on this, but ultimately I just want to have the baby, ya know?!? So, I must ask, since I wasn't induced with my first, have you been induced? If so, how was your experience?

That being said, there will be a delay in posts over the next week or so...but, alas, I shall return with some wonderful things for you! What's in store, you ask?

Crafts, tutorials and more GIVEAWAYS! {You may have noticed several "coming soon!" ~ they will come after the products have been tested out on our newborn, once she finally decides to make her fashionably late arrival!}.

Be in touch with you soon!

Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.etsy.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com


4 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Ah, being overdue is the worst! I was induced with all 3 of mine. Overall it wasn't that bad, but I have nothing to compare it to so....
Good luck and hopefully baby will come tomorrow!! =)

Tylerpants said...

How exciting! Good luck with the new baby =) I have a son and was induced. It took a long time but it wasn't a bad experience at all.

Hana said...

I've never been induced. I went 2 weeks past my DD w/ my first baby, my son, and finally ended up going into labor on my own but ended up having a c-section after 28hrs of labor. For each of my 2 girls I was scheduled for a cesarean prior to my due date (around 38-39weeks). Hope all goes well. As much as you want the baby out try to enjoy these last moments of being pregnant. Good luck!

Hana
MomTog Diaries

Kari said...

Thank you, ladies, for all your own stories! I'm glad to hear that being induced wasn't too terrible for you, as I've heard it can be horrible. Here's to hoping my experience is as good as yours!