Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Couture {Backpacks}

Okay.  I simply love these backpacks I found at Teacher Mom on Etsy.   So cute, so couture, so. must. have.  I'm already thinking about next year's school starting now that I've found these.  Put these on your list for this summer.  I guarantee your kid will have the most fashionable backpack out there. Not to mention it won't look like every other kid's.  I'm thinking of getting these for my little tykes {even though our baby girl is less than a year old, we can use this in the meantime to tote dolls, crayons and the like}:




Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com