Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Couture {Cupcakes}

Cupcakes are it.  All the rage right now, right?  I'm thinking now....this can only last so long.  So what's next?  Maybe brownie bites? Macaroons?  Cake pops?  I know it's coming...I just don't know what it is yet.

But while the cupcake takeover goes on now, you've got to swing by Sweet Estelle's to get some of this simply divine cupcake liners to dress up those cute cupcakes of yours!

Here are some of my faves {I'm thinking of doing of either a ladybug or candy theme for our baby girls' 1st birthday..what do you think of these for either idea???}:

this would be for the ladybug-themed party


this set would be for a candy-themed party
love this color mix


Sweet Estelle's also offers mini cupcake liners, cupcake toppers, cupcake kits, sprinkles and more!

Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com