Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Natural Toys GIFT GUIDE for Baby, Toddler, Preschooler

Every children loves a good toy.  But don't you get tired of all the loud, icky plastic?  Don't get me wrong - I love a good ol' {plasticky} Buzz Lightyear toy figurine just as much as the next boy, but sometimes...sometimes, we all just need a break from it all {and Kudos to you parents who ONLY use waldorf-inspired toys!}.  Sooooo, I went digging for the best of the NATURAL toys out there...from wood and yarn to magnets and bells.  And I think I have found a good pile-o-goodies for the kiddos, I gotta say!  That being said, there really are just SO many wonderful toys around, but this is a good resource to bookmark as a go-to for upcoming birthdays, holidays & baby showers.  I hope you'll agree with me on my selections and will utilize this list throughout the year when you need a good gift to give!

for BABY


Planet Ogie Alien doll from Monkeyhugz - $45
Toss N Play Ball from Teacher Mom - $26
Maple rattle from Little Alouette - $18
Veggie Knit Rattle Set from Maukilo - $36.99

Cuddling Town Fabric blocks from Maukilo- $25.19

Salto rattle from Oompa Toys - $13.99





for TODDLER

Little Garden Pegging Game from Maukilo - $44.99

Click Clack Ball Track from Amazon - $119.99
Felt cookies from Gourmet Play - from $4.50


Alphabet Blocks from Baby Bunz - $39.50

Felt Tales from Babalu - $19.95
Sushi I Spy bag from Ainsley & Oswald - $15


for PRESCHOOLER

Magnetic Blocks from Tegu - from $28.57
Animal Tracking Bingo from Elchra - $14.99

Sewing machine from Down to Earth Toys - $44.95
Rainforest Jigsaw Puzzle from Melissa & Doug - $9.99
Doodle Diddie crayon roll with 24 crayons from Adam's Blankie - $18
Pattern blocks from Lakeshore Learning - $24.95



Have a product you'd like reviewed? 
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com 
ww.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com