Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Pinwheels!

I'm not sure why, but lately I've been all about pinwheels...  From their fun-spirited essence to their calming continual motion yet sassy colors, I just love 'em!  Wish I had another room to decorate with them...  But for now I think I'm just gonna add a "punch" of them into my office ~ see the postcards below that I'm thinking about ordering!  {By the way, I'm redecorating the office/crafting room...bit by bit...little by little....pictures to come when it starts looking a bit more "together"!}

I'm thinking maybe for my little girl's second birthday party, maybe I'll do a pinwheel theme...  Ha!  It's not any time soon, though ~ she's not even 1 yet!!  But she turns 1 soon, and I've already got her theme nailed for this year {butterfly garden party...can't wait to share more about that with you all later!}

So, for now, here is some Pinwheel Inspiration!  All items can be purchased from Etsy...you know how much I {heart} Etsy!!  Hope you end up adoring these little guys as much as me...and if you have a room with them, or have used them as theme for something, feel free to share more ideas! :)

Pinwheel Wedding from Rule42
Pinwheel Postcard Set from Cassia Beck
Red Velvet Pinwheel Cookies from Jeanette's Patisserie {SOOO cute for V-Day, right??}
Paper Pinwheels from Once Again Designs
Pinwheel Statement Necklace from Blueberry Shoes


and my FAVORITE: Pinwheel Mobile Chandelier from Pickled Parlor


Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com