Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cupcakes & Caterpillars.

We have been trying to soak up as much beautiful weather as we can here in Phoenix before the dreaded, blistering summer comes {and if you don't know, it comes about April around these parts, so it's creeping up altogether too fast!}

So yesterday we headed out to enjoy it!  We first stopped at one of my newly discovered favorite cupcake shops, "Caketini."  I've tried just 3 different ones so far {Amaretto Poppyseed, Snickerdoodle & Decadent Duet {peanut butter & chocolate}}.  The fave? Decadent Duet, but of course.  I am a huge peanut butter lover, after all.  {Send it my way!! And if you've got a great PB recipe, please share!!} :)  The other reason I love it?  They have a divine white iced tea with a coconut flavor......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

"Snickerdoodle" and "Decadent Duet" cupcakes by Caketini

Nope...she didn't enjoy the cupcakes one bit! :)


After noshing on some sweet goodness, we headed over to the little nature-themed play area to burn off some calories...well, not me so much. Ha!  I love seeing Baby K finally starting to be able to participate with the other kids now!  It's so funny...{and I'm sure any Mommy out there with a baby girl knows this already}...all the older girls flock to baby girls.  So it was hard for me to snatch a shot of Baby K without other girls around,  {P.S. I did NOT experience this with my firstborn, a boy ~ it's just a girl thing!} but I did manage to get a few!

Baby K sporting our new "Burlap & Tulle" headband from adam's blankie


We had a great afternoon!  Can't wait to hit up this routine again soon!

Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com