Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My son's preschool is in our town's downtown.  The downtown area is cute, quaint and rustic - I love it!  So, amongst the many other shabby chic-style places next door, there sits the cutest little wedding chapel.  And right outside their porch, sits this bike.  A bicycle built for two {you know the song, right?!}.  Soooo ridiculously cute!!  But what's even cuter?  The sign on the back.  Don't you just love it?  I wish I would have had the opportunity to take some pictures on a bicycle like this when my husband and I got married.  I just know this sweet vintage bike makes for the best pictures!


Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com