Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Inspiration for Children's Rooms

Ahhh...well, I certainly DO apologize for being MIA the last month... I'm FINALLY starting to feel more myself again after experiencing some serious "morning sickness" with this pregnancy. Yikes! Let's not do that again!!

Anyway, I wanted to bring you some fun, fabulous rooms for children...I'm sure we all wish we had the space for a separate library or study for the kids, but even this isn't the case for you (as it's not for me either), the following rooms are full of creativity and should perhaps inspire you a bit to revamp your child's room if just a little...

Enjoy the eye candy...

children's study


indoor tree house/play room

children's library

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love these!
they are all so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the bedlinnen with the dots!!!

Anonymous said...

where did the bed with the desk underneath come from? thanks