Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY!

Sooo...are you preparing for shopping all day long? Or are you like me, and try to avoid the crowds and stores as much as possible on Black Friday? I hear that Westcor Malls are opening Friday "morning" at midnight...are they serious? I could see myself shopping for an hour at midnight and going to bed afterwards instead of getting up for the day at 3:00 a.m., I guess. How 'bout you? How does your typical Black Friday go?

If you are like me, and instead of facing huge crowds instead like to shop from home (i.e., the internet, eBay, Etsy), then be sure to check out our store tomorrow! We'll be starting our Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving Day instead this year! Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100, up to 60% off already clearanced items (our "sale" category in the upper-right hand corner), and 20% off all regular-priced items (excluding stroller blankies) when you spend at least $50!!*

*If the items haven't already been marked down, please convo/email me first to change the pricing for you before checking out! Also, if you'll be ordering over $100 in merchandise, convo/email me then, too, so that I can delete all shipping fees before you checkout! You can send messages via Etsy or email me at adamsblankie@gmail.com.

One last thing...mention you're a blog follower upon checkout and receive a FREE GIFT with your purchase!

See you tomorrow! :)