Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Drowning Prevention.


Many of you already know the story behind my son's near drowning a couple years ago. I am going to save the retelling of the story for a special anniversary post in May, but for now, I just wanted you all to be aware that I put up a "ChipIn" device to collect money to send to the Drowning Prevention Coalition of Arizona {DPCA}. My goal is to collect $1000 by the anniversary of the day we left the hospital {hooray!}. Please help out if you can ~ it's an extremely important cause {especially here in Arizona} and one that is very near and dear to my heart, of course. In fact, drowning is THEE leading cause of death in children in Arizona for ages 1-4.

As an added note, in case you weren't already aware, Adam's Blankie donates 5% of its sale profits to this charity, and during the anniversary of the near drowning, and every August {Drowning Awareness Month}, we give even more! I know that I always like knowing when my purchase is helping somewhere else!

Blessings,

Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.etsy.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com