Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Couture Headbands

Well, as I'm sure you've noticed, I've been going crazy with making all kinds of hair accessories lately.  I just can't seem to get enough!  And just when I think I'm done, I think of something new to try!

So here are a few of the new items..let me know what you think!! {And P.S., they all ship FREE with any other purchase from our store!}

double ruffled bow {many colors to choose from} - $5



Poppy Irridescence Bobby Pin {can also be made on clip}  $4
Buzz Buzz Goes the Bee Felt Hair Clippie {many other designs!} $4.75

Whimsical Pink Felt Flower with Tulle and Pearl $5
Red Flower on Skinny Headband $7
Hot Pink Removable Daisy on White Stretch Headband $7

Big Southern Hair Bow in Red and Silver Polka Dots {bloomers {pictured} also available in any fabric from our store!} $6

Messy Vintage Rosette Hair Clip {can be done in any fabric from our store!} $4

Rolled Fabric Flower with Rhinestone on Skinny Headband $9

Sunburst Felt Hair Clip $4

Mini Autumn Clippie Set $4
Monogrammed Felt Hair Clippie $4.75


Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com