Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Flat Irons: Friend or Foe?

I've never really been a high-maintenance gal (at least, I don't think so!), so I must confess right now that flat irons rarely touch the hair on my head.  That being said, when they do, I like for the darn things to work and be easy to use.

So I recently received the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron from hairproductspro.com, and it sure is a dandy!  I had always thought of flat irons for just producing, well, "flat" (straight) hair. But, boy, was I wrong!  This little professional flat iron can curl, flip, straighten or add volume and body to your hair AND boasts different temperature settings for different hair types!  "Styling your hair is virtually effortless and results are smooth, silky, shiny hair.  The ceramic plates are infused with tourmaline which together work to produce more negative ions. Negative ions work to seal the hairs cuticle for smoother, frizz free results as well as lock in moisture, protect color and add shine to your hair." 

 
Be sure to check out this amazing site for all hair essentials!  From blow dryers and flat irons to hair extensions and hair scissors, they've got you covered.  And there you will find not only a wide variety of each product, but all professional brands, and ones you're not likely to find in the big box stores.

Oh, and back to my original "beef" with hair products taking too much time...  This flat iron can do wonders in mere minutes.  Okay, I'm sold.


Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com