Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm pretty sure you'll love this...

Happy October!

Although, I have to say, it certainly doesn't feel like Autumn here in the desert, as we've been breaking records...107 degrees here yesterday. (Sigh).  How is it in your neck of the woods? Are you getting the nice Fall weather, or still scorching like me?

Anyways. I can't allow this heat wave to spoil my day...so...you know what always makes me feel better? Haute Hair Couture!

Enjoy!!

My new fave...the Chocolate Waterfall Fabric Headband...$14

Red Rosette with Polka Dot Feather on Black Headband...divine...$10
Pink Rosette with Crystal and White Feather on Headband...de lovely...$10



Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com