Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MADNESS MONTH!

Well, October is here, and that means it's (gasp!) time to start thinking about Christmas shopping!!

And to kick off the shopping season, I've decided to give some stellar deals on all our hair couture!  After all, what girl doesn't love a little love in her hair?!  These make for fabulous Christmas gifts for girls of any age!!

Here's the scoop:

with code: HAIRMADNESS (good October 5-October 25th):
*BUY ANY 2 HAIR ITEMS, GET THIRD HALF OFF!
*BUY ANY 3 HAIR ITEMS, GET 4TH FREE!
*BUY ANY 4 HAIR ITEMS, GET 5TH HALF OFF AND 6TH FREE!

{Please email me at adamsblankie.com or convo me via Etsy "contact" to adjust pricing before purchasing OR I can reimburse you via PayPal after payment goes through. Thank you!!}

Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com