Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Friday, November 19, 2010

{Vintage Collection}

So I've been so inspired lately to create a {Vintage Collection} for Adam's Blankie.   And I'm so thrilled to introduce to you the very first piece from it!



It's our Cream Organic Vintage Triple Rosette Headband with Pearls...very natural...very inspiring...very, well, vintage.  And, I don't know about you, but I just {love} this piece!  It would make the BEST prop for doing those old-fashioned photo shoots, or for pairing with baby in the nude and absolutely the PERFECT addition for a baby baptism or christening.



Up next?  {I'm sooo excited for this one!} Vintage BIBS!  Can't wait...you'll be the first to know when they arrive... {A sneak peek into them will arrive here on the blog soon if you just can hardly wait!}.

P.S. Some stellar BLACK FRIDAY sales coming to Adam's Blankie soon {and, by the way, they'll start BEFORE next Friday!} :)

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com