Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Couture {Rompers}

Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh my goodness.  These might simply be the cutest little things I ever did see!  I simply MUST get one of these for my little girl!!!  I'm thinking this might just be perfect for some 1 year pics coming up!!

These adorable, precious petti rompers come from none other than Etsy {you KNOW how much I heart Etsy!!!}...from the Chic Baby Rose shop.  I absolutely have fallen in love with these and think they just make for the most precious photos. {especially paired up with some hair couture from Adam's Blankie!!} :)  They come in a multitude of colors {I think there are 21 available!!} and in any size from newborn to 4T.



Once I get one of these, and get some photos, I'll be sure to post!! {can't wait!!}



Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com