Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Monday, December 27, 2010

New Twist on {Bingo}

I'm always looking for new games for my son.  You know: non-noisy, fun, thought-provoking games.  And I came across this Animal Tracking Bingo from Elchra and thought it looked swell {like my choice of word there? I know, I know.}. :)

It's the standard of idea of Bingo, except that instead of marking numbers called out, you find the paw prints of the animal that's called out.  Now, that being said, I don't think this game is for every kid, because I think it's a bit tricky, but for the right kid who's particular or really interested in animals, I think it's perfect!  I also think this would be a fun game to play at birthday parties...especially for an animal-themed one, of course.  You could give out the party favors when each child wins this game!



Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com