Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Oops, I did it again!

Okay.  I must confess.  I'm a "The Bachelor" junkie. And, yes, I did it again.  I watched the premier tonight (eeek!).  Please tell me, oh, please tell me, ya'll are with me on this!  I'm not quite sure what it is about it that makes me so addicted.  Anyone know?  I was glad to not hear "the most dramatic ceremony yet" tonight (or did I just miss it?), but I did notice Chris say, "the most controversial bachelor season yet."  He just can't help himself can he. :) Sooo...the betting is on....who are the final 2 girls left?  Who does Brad pick?  Or maybe the better question is, does he pick anyone at all....again?!   Can hardly wait for next Monday night!

Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com