Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

{Happy} Spring Wreath

Just wanted to say "Happy Spring!" to you all...even if I'm just a few days shy of welcoming it in!  For most of you, this is a happy welcome...and for those of you like me, living in the desert, this begins a sorry farewell to our nice, cool winter weather.  But I'm enjoying these last couple weeks of gorgeous weather here...hoping it can hang on through April!



So to celebrate, I made this happy, bright wreath using fabric scraps and many different methods for making fabric flowers.  I used just a simple wooden picture frame I found at the thrift store for $1.50 as my form {much cheaper than buying actual wreath forms at craft stores, by the way!}.  Then I made tons of different types of flowers and hot glued them on. 


Happy thoughts come to me each time I pass it by in our home.  {love}.  So what about you? Do you decorate your home for Spring?  What do you decorate with?  Anything crafty?  Or do you purchase it all?  Would love to hear {and see!} your ideas!

Happy Spring, everyone!

Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com
www.gourmetplay.etsy.com