Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hugely "Royal" PATTERN SALE!!

Happy "Royal" Day to you all!   Sooo, did you see it?  Did you stay up all night watching the royal nuptials? I have to confess that I did *NOT* -- but I saw clips of it, and it looked just gorgeous, and, well....royal!!  I think they make a grand couple - and probably the only royal couple we'll see get wed and then later step into their roles as King and Queen as a couple! 

To celebrate, we're having a ""royal sale" on our patterns - THIS WEEKEND ONLY!  (4/29-5/1)

Here's the scoop: When you buy any TWO PATTERNS from our shop, you can choose any TWO OTHERS FREE! That's 4 for the price of 2 - royally awesome, if I do say so myself! :)

To order, please check our shop pattern section first  {some sample images of patterns you can purchase are imaged below!}.Then just email me at adamsblankie@gmail.com with the 4 you want, and I'll invoice you for just 2 of them!  They will then be emailed out to you within 24 hours {probably even less} of payment.

paper rosette balls pattern
doodle diddie crayon roll pattern
leg warmers pattern
burp cloth pattern
Happy sewing & crafting! :)

Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com