Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Color Fad

Move over, Pink, and make way for PURPLE!

Is it just me, or have you all been noticing more and more purple around {been to Target lately? They have a whole slew of purple home decorative items}?  It seems that I have started to notice a trend of purple popping up here and there more and more....  From children's clothing to home decor, I think it just might be trying to give pink a run for its money!  And to this I say, "It's about stinkin' time!"  I mean, I love me some good pink and all, but seriously.  How. long. must. "it". be. PINK!?!!  {Although I'm STILL waiting for the "pink and brown" and "blue and brown" fad to leave the baby industry.  C'mon now! Any day, peeps!}

So I just recently made this custom headband for a friend of mine who's brother is getting married soon. It's for her 6 month old daughter to wear to the wedding.  The wedding color?  Yup, you guessed it ~ PURPLE!

I'm digging it, and am find myself wondering, "Hmmm...where can I add some purple in my house?"  I love plum purple with mustard yellow...so maybe once we redo the nursery, our daughter's room could be in those hues...mmmm...my mouth is almost. almost. salivating. ;)

Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com

2 comments:

Mama Mimi said...

That just shows that I fight fads with everything I've got because I've always been the advocate for purple and now that its finally coming in I'm adding punches of pink to everything...hahaha!!! I just make my own trends I guess =) But I'll never stop loving purple...its only in every room of my home! =) Beautiful headband!

Kari said...

in EVERY room in your home? ooh, I'd LOVE to see pictures! i hope it IS coming in, though ~ I'm really starting to grow weary of pink myself!