Earn FREE HAIR COUTURE by hosting a home OR virtual Adam's Blankie party! Email adamsblankie@gmail.com for details!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Duo Concept Clothing

I love having versatile items of clothing, don't you?  You know, that scarf that can be wrapped a zillion different ways, or used as a belt, or cinch for your bag, etcetera, etcetera?  So I'm especially excited to be introducing this new little piece to the adam's blankie collection!

The idea is an adam's blankie original, that I'm pretty darn certain you won't be able to find anywhere else!  {How's that for exciting?!}  But, more importantly, this little baby doubles as both a skirt and a top!  It's funny how I really didn't go into making this item as a double concept.  My original idea was just to make an adorably cinchable skirt!  Then I thought about adding an adjustable "ribbon" throughout the bottom {or top - wear it how you like! Like I said, VERSATILE!}.  Then as I was designing it, I realized, this would make for an adorable bubble top, as well!  That's when I got really excited!  That is definitely one of the best parts of designing anything ~ when your idea just grows and gets better and better! {eeeeeeeeeeeek!}

So without further adieu, I'd like to introduce ya'll to the adam's blankie "Bubble Duo Concept!!!"  Wear it low as a skirt, or wear it high as a shirt!  Both ways are exceptionally cute, if I do say so myself {see pics below!}!!  It's even "flippable," so that you can wear the side bow on the top or bottom!  Hellooooooo! That means FOUR WAYS TO WEAR IT!  :)  It will be arriving to our shop soon, and be available in all our gorgeous fabrics, of course!



Have a product you'd like reviewed?
Contact me at adamsblankie@gmail.com
www.adamsblankie.com